Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bringing You Our Business - BYOB

Introducing You to The Brambleton Town Center's Resident Business Owners

Zachary A. Casagrande, DDS, MS - Northern Virginia Orthodontics

How long have you been living in Brambleton, and why did you decide to move here?
We’ve been in Brambleton for almost four years now. Interestingly, we initially looked at the area to open my orthodontic practice before we thought of living here. After many visits to the site of where the town center would be, numerous appointments and meetings with the landlord and developers, my wife and I fell in love with the neighborhood. We ended up living here before my practice opened.

What compelled you to start a business here in Brambleton?
I grew up in Reston and knew that I wanted to come home to the Northern VA area following my residency. Loudoun County has more growth than anywhere else in the US….perfect for growing an orthodontic office. There are lots of young families who care about their health and that of their children. Parents in this area want their children to have the best when it comes to their dental health, function, and smile. Brambleton was particularly appealing because of its central Loudoun location and access to surrounding areas. Plans for the town center fit right in with the vision of my office.

What are some of the challenges of owning a business in the community where you live?
Definitely not the commute. I think many of my patients who live in Brambleton like the fact that they already know my family, their kids are in school with my kids and are involved in the same sports and activities. I enjoy seeing how happy patients are as their treatment progresses…in the office or out of the office.

How do you differentiate your business from the competition?
We have treated the most Invisalign and Invisalign Teen patients in the entire county. Invisalign is a way of moving teeth and changing bites with clear, more esthetic and more comfortable appliances. We pride ourselves on providing patients with the best possible care and service in the area. Our staff has over 80 combined years of orthodontic experience-all members of our team are extremely competent and caring!

Describe your vision of Brambleton in the next 5 years, and where do you see your business?
I see Brambleton continuing its growth both in the residential and commercial areas. It’s already a great place to live and raise a family….I think it will only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.