Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Meet the Builder - Juan Rodriguez with Winchester Homes

We recently asked Juan Rodriguez of Winchester Homes to share his thoughts on Brambleton and why he thinks this Ashburn, Virginia community is such a desirable place to live.

What is your favorite feature about your model home?
My favorite features of the Paxton model are the gourmet kitchen and the large bedrooms. The standard home includes three levels totaling 2,700 sq ft of finished living space. If you need more space, there is an optional expansion which makes the home over 3,100 square feet. In addition, if you want to customize it isn't a problem, you can make your home truly unique with our YourHome. Your Way ™ program. 

What is your best memory of the home you grew up in?
When I was outside I enjoyed football and kickball in the neighborhood with my friends. When inside, I would have to say my fondest memories were the Birthday and New Year's Eve parties in the family room. I loved watching family members trying to dance and sing.

If you were given an extra $10,000 for a home improvement, how would you spend it?
I like having friends and family over so I would use it to customize the kitchen island by creating more seating.

What’s your favorite restaurant in Brambleton and why?
If I don’t have a lot of time to eat, my favorite restaurant is California Tortilla because it's fast, fresh and quick.  Also, Johnny Rockets as it is a great place to take my teenage boys!

Explain your most memorable connection or moment with a homebuyer?
I know how important my home is to me and I am sincerely interested in making a homebuyer's new home special for them. Because of Winchester Homes' “Your Home. Your Way program  I am very fortunate to have many memorable moments with the new homeowners. For example, when we overcome an obstacle and truly make a home that is unique to their wants and needs. But my favorite moments are when the buyers go to closing. I love to see the expressions of happiness and satisfaction on their faces.  

Why do you think Brambleton is one of the top selling communities in the entire nation?
It's curb appeal!  You know you have arrived in Brambleton when you see the amazing landscaping.  It is a meticulously well thought out community where there is something for everyone, you don't even have to leave the neighborhood for your shopping or entertainment. The many miles of trails with underpasses are an incredible amenity as well.

If Brambleton sounds like the kind of place you’d like to call home, stop by and say hi to Juan today. For more information on Brambleton, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.