Brambleton has announced the recent opening of Papa Tony’s Trattoria, a locally-owned restaurant located at Brambleton Town Center. The restaurant opened on September 2, 2014 and is located at 22855 Brambleton Plaza, Suite #108, near Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt and Misguided Angels boutique.
Papa Tony’s Trattoria serves traditional Italian cuisine, including:
- A mix of hot and cold appetizers (caprese salad, bruschetta, steamed clams, fried calamari, steamed mussels, grilled Italian sausage, Arancini, etc)
- Soups and salads (minestrone, zuppa del giorno, spinach, ceasar, house salads, etc)
- Wood Fired Pizzas (Margherita, meat lovers, bianca, veggie, etc)
- Pasta Dishes, Chicken, Meat & Seafood
- Subs (served Sat-Sun, 11 am to 3 pm only)
- Kids¹ Menu
- Dessert (tiramisu, cheesecake, zabaione, gelato, etc)
- Full bar, complete with happy hour, martini nights and Italian wines
The restaurant is open Mon-Fri from 4 pm to 10 pm; Saturday from 11 am to 10 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 9 pm. Lunch is available Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 3 pm.